Here is a recipe for making your very own baby wipes:
- Mix 2 Tablespoons castile soap (like from Dr. Bronner's or Desert Essence, which makes one with tea tree oil) with approximately 2 cups of water
- You may also add a few drop of lavender essential oil
- You can then squirt this onto some type of cloth or washcloth at home, or use paper towels
- You could store the cloths or paper towels in an old baby wipes container or a plastic storage bag (when on the go)
I have not ever used baby powder on our babies (also unhealthy), but perhaps you do and would like a healthier solution. Here is a recipe:
- Mix 5/8 cup arrowroot powder (a white powder found in most health food stores) and 1/8 cup powdered lavender, which you may be able to find at your health food store or can order online at Bulk Herb Store and use just like you would baby powder
Hope this helps!
This post is being linked to the Domestically Divine Link Up.