During the month of June, you can watch this sweet film from Moore Family Films (I actually had the pleasure of reviewing it a couple of months ago). It Is Your Life: The Moss Family depicts the life of a Christian family who has made counter-cultural, yet distinctly biblical decisions to raise their children in the fear and admonition of the Lord. This documentary will inspire and challenge fathers and mothers not to be deceived by the status quo of pragmatic parenting, but to look to the Bible for parenting principles as we raise our families.
Here is a synopsis for the film:
In this first film of the It Is Your Life series, get a refreshing glimpse into the daily life of the Mosses, a Christian family training their children in the ways of the Lord.
- Why they educate their children at home
- Why Beverly stays home to care for the family
- How George leads his family in Bible reading and prayer
- Why they trust God for children after 6 c-sections
- How God brought them through a time of trial
- How brothers and sisters can be best friends
Receive Blessed Homemaking in your inbox. Subscribe here.