Thursday, July 1, 2010
Why a Mother Should be a Keeper at Home
Buy at AllPosters.com
I have permission to share this from one of my Facebook friends:
One Family's Convictions on Why a Mother should be a Keeper At Home.
1. Throughout Scripture we find an example of the wife being a submissive helpmate to her husband and a keeper, or worker, at home.
2. God’s Word is clear that the husband is the head of the wife. Placing a boss or manager in place of that headship for 8 hours a day is reckless, irresponsible and unbiblical.
3. Men are pigs. The majority of unfaithfulness in marriage develops in the work place. Why would we expose ourselves to that danger?
4. Men are commissioned by God to support their families. It is the duty of the husband to leave the home and provide the primary income for the household.
5. Industrious and sincere men are without a job because of the multitude of positions that are filled by women, many who work apart from absolute necessity.
6. Our children are a gift from God and we have been commissioned to raise them in the fulltime nurture and admonition of the Lord. This cannot be rightly accomplished with an absentee Mom.
7. State schools are an abomination to Biblical reason and standard and we as parents are called exclusively to educate our children. Home schooling is a full time effort.
8. A wife is poorly able to be a helpmate to her husband when she has spent the best of her energy assisting other men throughout the day.
9. We greatly value a clean and orderly home and healthy home cooked meals.
10. Our home is never empty. Throughout the day there is life, happiness, fellowship and Christian love within its walls. We rejoice in that.